The OPOS6UL_SP is the new Armadeus system's industrial SOM (OposSOM family). It is today the replacement for APF27 10 years old board. This module benefits from a competitive price/performance and a product life cycle of 10 years.
Fitted with a 800 or 900 MHz i.MX6ULL processor, 256 or 512 MB RAM (DDR3L @ 800MHz), 8GB eMMC, a 10/100Mbits Ethernet port including PHY, two USB2.0 OTG ports including PHY, the OPOS6UL_SP is ideal for space constraint systems like IoT, Drone and portable devices.
Note: Armadeus systems provides a complete Open Software Development Kit for Linux Host PC. All tools are
included: cross-compiler, cross-debugger (no JTAG/BDI required), lots of examples. This SDK is able to
generate Linux, NuttX or bare-metal applications for your OPOS6UL_SP.
- i.MX6ULL (ARM Cortex-A7) @ 900MHz or 800MHz(1)
- 256MBytes DDR3L in standard version (16bits @ 800 MHz)
- 512MBytes DDR3L version possible (1)
- 4 GBytes eMMC in standard version (8 bits)
- 0 to 32 GBytes eMMC versions possible(1)
- up to 6 x UART (one for debug, one for BT)
- up to 2 x I2C
- up to 2 x SPI
- up to 6 x PWM
- up to 2 x CAN 2.0B controllers
- up to 1 x Audio port (SAIF)
- 2 x USB Hi-Speed Host or device selectable (in software)
- 1 x 10/100 bits Ethernet MAC (one with on-board PHY)
- up to 1 x LCD controller 18bits parallel (resolution up to 1366x768 @ 60Hz)
- up to 1 x parallel camera interface (8bits)
- up to 2 x 12bits ADC with up to 3 inputs
- up to 32 GPIOs with 3.3V compatible level
- 2 x USB OTG High Speed (integrated to i.MX6ULL)
- 1 x Ethernet 10/100 Mbits autoMDX
- Single power supply +3.3VDC 5%
- Operating temperature range: 0°C..+70°C (-40 to +85°C in option(1))
- Storage temperature range: -45°C..+85°C
- Humidity: 5-90%
- Dimensions: 61 x 48 mm (2.40” x 1.89”)
- Pin to pin compatible with APF27
- Linux 4.19 or higher (preempt-rt and Xenomai extensions available, Buildroot or Debian rootfs)
- Bare-metal (no OS)
The boards are shipped with pre-installed U-Boot and Linux .
(1) Configuration on demand for volumes (>250 pces)
(2) Not all peripherals can be simultaneously active due to pin sharing. Please check the i.MX6ULL documentation for details.