The APF6 is a reduced size single board computer running Linux and benefiting from impressive performances.
Fitted with a up to 1GHz i.MX6 (Cortex A9) processor, with 1, 2 or 4 ARM cores, 512 MB to 2 GB DDR3 RAM, 2 to 64 GB eMMC, a Gigabit Ethernet port, 1 USB2.0 high speed port including PHY, one USB OTG port including PHY, optional Wi-Fi b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.0 peripherals, it is easily integrated into an embedded system.
Note : no external debugger (BDI, JTAG) is required. When it is used with the APF6_Dev board, a simple USB wire is enough for "low-cost" development. A Linux debugger is available (GDB).
Available Processor/RAM/eMMc/Wireless configurations
- i.MX6 Single A9 @ 1GHz (S option), 512 MB DDR3, 4 GB eMMC 8bits (MLC type) (1)
- i.MX6 Dual A9 @ 1GHz (D option), 1 GB DDR3, 4 GB eMMC 8bits (MLC type), with Wi-Fi b/g/n & Bluetooth 4.0(1)
- i.MX6 Quad A9 @ 1GHz (Q option), 1 GB DDR3, 4 GB eMMC 8bits (MLC type), with Wi-Fi b/g/n & Bluetooth 4.0(1)
- 512 MB to 1GB DDR3 32bits @ 800MBps (S and DL core option)(2)
- 512 MB to 2GB DDR3 64bits @ 1066MBps (D and Q core option)(2)
- 2 GB to 64 GB eMMC 8bits (MLC type)(2)
- 1 x SATA II (3Gbps) controller(3)
- 1 x PCIe 2.0 controller (1 Lane)
- up to 5 x UART (one for debug)
- up to 3 x MMC/SD port
- up to 3 x I2C
- up to 5 x SPI
- up to 4 x PWM
- up to 1 x SPDIF
- up to 2 x CAN controllers
- up to 2 x Audio port
- 1 x USB OTG Hi-Speed
- 1 x USB Host (Hi-Speed)
- 1 x 10/100/1000M bits Ethernet
- 1 x LCD controller 24bits parallel and LVDS interfaces resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz and a HMDI controller
- 1 x high speed MIPI Camera interface
- up to 83 x General Purpose IOs (3.3V compatible)
- JTAG (Debug (ICE) and test)
- USB OTG high speed (1x)
- USB Host high speed (1x)
- Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mbits autoMDX
- Single power supply +3.3VDC 5%
- Cooling : None for Solo. Passive cooling for Dual and Quad core
- Operating temperature range: 0°C..70°C * (-40 to +85°C in option (2))
- Storage temperature range: -20°C..+85°C
- Humidity 5-90%
- Dimensions: 60 mm x 50 mm ( 2.36” x 1.97” )
- Connectors: 2 x Hirose 120 pins fine pitch (0.6 mm). Ref: FX8-120P-SV1(21)
The boards are shipped with pre-installed U-Boot and Linux .
(1) Wi-Fi + Bluetooth can be added/removed from standard configuration on demand for volumes (>250 pces)
(2) Configuration available only on demand for volumes (>250 pces)
(3) Available on i.MX6 dual and quad only (D and Q options).
(4) Not all peripherals can be simultaneously active due to pin sharing. Please check the i.MX6 documentation for details.