The APF27 is a reduced size processor board benefiting from a highly competitive price/performance ratio.
Fitted with a 400MHz i.MX27 processor, 64 MB to 256 MB DDR mobile RAM, 256 MB to 512 MB FLASH, a 10/100Mbits Ethernet port and a (200K gate) Spartan 3A FPGA, it is easily integrated into an embedded system thanks notably to its regulators and level converters (RS232/USB).
Note: no external debugger (BDI, JTAG) is required. A simple RS232 connection is enough for "low-cost" development. A Linux debugger is available (GDB).
- Freescale 400MHz i.MX27 or i.MX27L (*) processor (ARM926 with 16KB I and D cache)
- 64/128 (default) to 256 MB (*) 32bits Mobile DDR
- 256 (default) to 512 MB (*) 16bits Mobile NAND
- from 2kbits (default) to 512kbits (*) (I2C serial)
- 6 x RS232
- 2 x I2C
- 3 x SPI
- 2 x SSI (High speed synchronous serial port)
- 1 x USB OTG Hi-Speed host
- 1 x USB Host (Hi-Speed)
- 1 x USB Host (Full-Speed)
- 1 x 10/100Mbits Ethernet MAC
- 2 x SD/MMC
- 1 x RTC (no battery)
- 1 x PWM 16bits resolution
- 6 x Timer 32 bits with input capture/output compare
- 1 x adjustable Watchdog
- 1 x Keypad (supports up to an 8 x 8 external key pad matrix).
- 1 x LCD controller STN / TFT interface
resolution up to 800 x 600 px, 18 bits
- 1 x MPEG/H.264 codec (i.MX27 only)
- 1 x CSI (CMOS sensor interface)
- Up to 107 total I/O pins multiplexed with most dedicated functions for pin efficiency (GPIO)
- JTAG (Debug (ICE) and test)
- USB OTG
- RS232 (2 ports, RX/TX)
- Ethernet 10/100Mbits autoMDX
- Xilinx Spartan 3A with 200k gates (50k FPGA or 400k FPGA optional)
- Up to 15 differential pairs, or 32 high output current or 62 GPIOs
- +3.3V supply 5%.
- Power saving modes - down to 1.1mA @ 3.3V current consumption in sleep mode
- Cooling : None for temperature below 60°C (1).
- Operating temperature range: -20..75°C (1)
- Storage temperature range: -20..85°C
- Humidity 5-90%
(1): FPGA not taken into account. Depending on IP used, cooling can be required and max temperature can be decreased.
- Dimensions: 61 mm x 48 mm ( 2.40” x 1.89” )
- Connectors: 2 x Hirose 120pins fine pitch (0.5mm). Ref: FX8-120P-SV1.
The boards are shipped with pre-installed U-Boot and Linux.
(*): optional, available only on demand for volumes (>500 pces)
For large volumes (5,000 boards or more) Armadeus systems is able to quickly optimize the APF27 into a custom design, and therefore offer a very interesting board unit price (up to 50% discount !!)
Contact us for more information.